Centor S4 screen system is designed to work alongside your choice of doors and windows. There is a solution for every home. It is specifically designed for large doors up to 3.2m high and 9.01m wide. With a range of screen, blind and combination options, control the sun glare, insects and of course your privacy. Operating with the tip of your finger. The perfect fit to your doors & windows. The S4 Screen and Shade enables homeowners with large door openings to enjoy the luxury of inside-outside living without the traditional compromises – insects, glare and loss of privacy. Operating with just a fingertip, Centor’s unique load balancing technology allows screens and shades to glide smoothly across the whole door opening to effortlessly stop at any desired position. When not in use, the screen or shade retracts discreetly into the frame removing visual distractions to the view outside whilst also protecting it from damage, dust or dirt. This is especially important for a seasonally used product.
Centor S4 Screen System benefits
- Pair with new or existing doors or windows
- Operates from any height with one hand so the youngest of family members can operate the screen.
- Screen and shade fabrics are held securely in place by top and bottom tabs, preventing screen blow-out – even in a breeze.
- The screen and shade are fully retained within the frame on all sides to allow total control of insects, sunlight and privacy.
- Screen mesh is available in a choice of different weave styles with no pleats or sliding panels to detract from the view.
- Luxury shade fabric is available in light-filtering and blackout with a choice of stylish patterns and a range of colours to suit every home.
- Screens and shades are available in four configurations to suit any home
- The durable aluminium frame can be painted in any colour for full personalisation.
- Can be mounted on the inside or outside – drainage holes are added to the sill for externally mounted systems.
- Sill cover is quick and easy to remove to make cleaning trouble free
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
“Fabric widths for the Centor S2 Insect Screen are determined by the thickness of the chosen fabric. Variations in fabric thickness may impact the maximum attainable width. In cases where the desired width cannot be achieved due to fabric thickness, alternative options are available, including choosing a different color or fabric type. Alternatively, an extended lead time can be considered to allow for the fabric to be resupplied from the mill. It’s important to note that for screens wider than 5910mm, frame joiners are required to provide support for the head and sill.” download the S4 technical flyer to learn about the maximum width for the fabric of your choice.