Centor’s Cornerless systems lets you open more of your home to the outside with the Centor S4 Cornerless System. Designed with the same clean lines as our S4 System, you can enjoy even more fresh air and views, with each side of the opening capable of spanning up to 4679mm wide. Pair with new or existing post-less doors or windows.
As part of S4 range, Centor S4 corner system enjoy the same high-quality features.
Operating with just a fingertip, Centor’s unique load balancing technology allows screens and blinds to glide smoothly across the whole door opening to effortlessly stop at any desired position. When not in use, the screen or blind retracts discreetly into the frame removing visual distractions to the view outside whilst also protecting it from damage, dust or dirt.
S4 Corner System benefits
- Pair with new or existing post-less doors or windows.
- Operates from any height with one hand so the youngest of family members can operate the screen.
- Screen and shade fabrics are held securely in place by top and bottom tabs, preventing screen blow-out – even in a breeze.
- The screen and shade are fully retained within the frame on all sides to allow total control of insects, sunlight and privacy.
- Screen mesh is available in a choice of different weave styles with no pleats or sliding panels to detract from the view.
- Luxury shade fabric is available in light-filtering and blackout with a choice of stylish patterns and a range of colours to suit every home.
- Screens and shades are available in four configurations to suit any home
- The durable aluminium frame can be painted in any colour for full personalisation.
- Can be mounted on the inside or outside – drainage holes are added to the sill for externally mounted systems.
- Sill cover is quick and easy to remove to make cleaning trouble free
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty